We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a visitor to our website. We take the issue of privacy very seriously and value the trust you place in us each time you use our services and access this website. This Privacy Statement describes the practices and policies we have put into place to safeguard your personal information that may be gathered and used as you visit our website.
This notice describes how information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
The policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, we encourage you to contact us using any of the methods outlined at the end of our Privacy Statement.
Automatic collection of information.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our website and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
We automatically collects and record the following information:
- The visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address
- The visitor's IP address
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used
- Date and time you access our site
- The address of the website that linked to us (referrer URL)
- The pages visited
The information we gather automatically during your visit to our website is used in the following ways:
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze website utilisation
- Modify and enhance the website
- Improve the content and design of our website
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies, or to ask you if you would like to accept or decline a cookie from a particular site before it is set. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the Help section of the toolbar. You should know, however, that if you reject a cookie, certain functions and conveniences of a site may not work properly.
- Store and sometimes track visitor preferences
- Record session information
- Customize web page content on visitors browser type or other information that the visitor sends
- We will never link the cookie to your personal information
This site includes links to non-affiliated external websites. We have the following practices: