OilandGasFoodSafety.co.uk Specialising in providing food safety expertise to oil and gas industry operators, contractors and caterers. The objective is to help companies to plan, implement, verify and improve food safety standards in what are sometimes remote, challenging or potentially hostile locations.
Practical E&P food safety experience in UK offshore, Azerbaijan, Algeria, South Korea, Angola, Egypt, UAE, India, Pakistan, Kurdistan region of Iraq and Basra Province Iraq.
Projects completed for oil and gas operators including Rumaila Operating Organisation, BP, Talisman, BG, marine support services and catering companies.
Hostile Environment Awareness Training completed with Control Risks in 2012 prior to working in Iraq and annual refresher training in Iraq.
E&P projects have included the following:
● Review, development and implementation of food safety management systems including the inspection systems for verification of food safety standards in offshore & onshore food preparation and storage facilities by medical / HSE staff and food safety inspection teams.
● Offshore and onshore food safety audits / inspections and provision of practical support. The sites have included oil and gas processing facilities, base camps, subcontractor catering facilities, seismic survey and drill sites, staff houses, hotels, flotels, FPSO vessels and drilling / production platforms.
● Certificated HABC Haccp, food safety and food safety audit training for operator and contractor HSE & health managers / HSE advisors, medical staff, occupational health and catering teams.
● Working with supply chain management to provide a food safety input to the catering tender and approval process
● Monitoring the mobilisation of caterers, providing practical support and verifying that appropriate food safety systems have been implemented as per tender
● Implementation of food safety programs / Haccp into catering operations.
● Subject matter expert for the development of online food safety training